Generation Z, is the youngest, most ethnically-diverse, and largest generation in American history, comprising 27% of the US population.
As a strengths-based leader in a direct sales company, I have been witnessing an exciting energy rippling through the teams.
It’s an energy that feels hopeful, expansive, purposeful, connected, positive, and flexible.
It comes from a growing source of amazing humans who have been raised to think and act differently than baby boomers, like myself.
They are racially diverse, proponents of individuality, financially minded, and crave meaningful relationships despite their reputation of being the “loneliest generation” due to the social media “compare and despair” trap.
They are pragmatic (matter-of-fact) and take their time making practical purchasing decisions, often based as an expression of their values and identity. They are drawn to sustainable products, brands, and businesses that also share their points of view on certain issues. Politically progressive, their concerns about issues on this planet are far-reaching and expansive.
These humans are part of Generation Z, rising stars in the direct selling industry.
They love what direct selling companies have to offer:
- Flexibility of schedule
- Individualistic approach to entrepreneurship (without a big financial risk)
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Sense of belonging within a supportive team structure
- Offering sustainable, impact-based products to others through a nurturing and educational approach
- Unlimited financial rewards for productive work
- Ongoing personal development and leadership training
- 24/7 support from company and team
This generation is capable, deserving, and ready to shine and I am happy to be able to offer them this wonderful opportunity.